Sunday, November 18, 2012

Busy Bee

     "He Loves Me" 
 "Frosted Pink Lemonade" 
"He Loves Me Not"

Ta-da! Straight from Santa's workshop, I give you the most recent additions to my arsenal!  My house is now officially covered in wreaths and I feel like I'm living in a china shop; the bull being out cat Sosuke.  But seriously, you name a spot in our house and I can bet there's a wreath on or in it.  Under the bed, in the bathroom, on the stove, on the walls, it's all becoming slightly nerve wrecking.

In terms of our booth display, Morgan has been working on free standing wooden displays to hang the wreaths on.  I've also been addicted to pinning Christmas garlands/decor inspiration to my Holly Jolly and Renegade Craft Fair boards on Pinterest.  The fair is three weeks away and I still have a lot of work to do!  

No comments:

Post a Comment